this is so radical!!
Hello from me and Winston…
Lazy and happy today!
Winston and Scout. Scout his my son’s dog who is home visiting.
He’s a sweetheart!
Winston looks like he’s smiling but his eyes are saying
“when the fuck his he leaving????”
He’s had enough. Poor thing.
In this week’s Newsweek, a little something about Yahoo & Tumblr’s marriage. And a request: “Please don’t mess with any of our favorite Tumblrs, like the beauties below.”
- BEST TUMBLR FOR BREAKING NEWS: SHORTFORMBLOG
- MOST LOL-WORTHY ANIMAL TUMBLR: CATS THAT LOOK LIKE RON SWANSON
- BEST CROWDSOURCED TECH TUMBLR: THE INTERNET WISHLIST
- MOST CHARMING VINTAGE-Y TUMBLR: QUESTIONABLE ADVICE AND ADVERTISEMENTS
- MOST STIMULATING ART-AND-DESIGN TUMBLR: HELLO YOU CREATIVES
- MOST GORGEOUS PHOTOGRAPHY TUMBLR: FOTOJOURNALISMUS
- TRAVEL TUMBLR THAT’S ALMOST AS GOOD AS AN ACTUAL TRIP: THE TRAVEL NETWORK
- MOST POP-CULTURE-SAVVY FASHION TUMBLR: TEXTBOOK
- BEST BOYFRIEND TUMBLR: YOUR LL BEAN BOYFRIEND
Congrats everyone! Now go follow those tumblrs and get them up in yo’ dashboard. Sorry about the caps, btw, we copy/pasted straight from the website and did we feel like going through and rewriting these headilnes? No we did not. We are too busy applauding. Click through though to see what we wrote about each winner.
(via Matthew Cusick : Paintings & Collage : Map Works)
(Source: sincerelyjoanna, via swanfucker)
mustardhills: My bird, Cinnamon. We call her Beepers ‘cause she beeps.
i literally cannot with this bird
Tim Maguire (Australian, b. 1958), Untitled 15.04, 1995. Oil on polyester, 200 x 200 cm.
(Source: mentalsuicide1985, via yama-bato)